Monday 22 September 2014

Changes yet again in Malaysian Real Estate rules

Here I am in Kuala Lumpur catching up with my real estate friends and heard them saying that Selangor is going to introduce some measures regards to restrictions in ownership for foreigners. I am just back in the condo, and I saw in propertyguru.my the same piece of information.

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-news/2014/9/64622/Selangor%20unveils%20restrictions%20on%20foreigners%20buying%20properties?utm_source=pgmy-newsalert&utm_medium=edm&utm_campaign=dailynews-22Sep2014&utm_content=links

What this means is effective impacting foreign confidenc in the country. Foreigners's speculation could be curbed in Selangor.

Luckily, there is still Kuala Lumpur which is not under Selangor state government's control. I think, prices have to go up for KL. Well, I'm vested.

cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment