Saturday 20 April 2013

Cashflow - the key to financial freedom

Cashflow. I have just recently completed cashflow 202 game, it is an important milestone for me. I used to be trashed at cashflow 101 and really did not know how to get out of the rat race. Over the 3 years of educating myself through talks and discussions.

Over the last 3 years, I have accumulated 6 properties using as little money down as possible and having tenants which pays for my mortgage.  

Property A -            $1000
Property B -            ($120) - 90% mortgage
Property C -            $270
Asset D     -             $400
Property E -             $500
Property F -             $500

I'm very proud to say I'm halfway to being financially free! All holding down a full time job. In fact Asset D, property E and F are assets which are bought within 2013. I believe the path ahead will be an upward projectory. 

Please read Robert Kiyosaki, Faizul Ridzuan, Marco Robinsons' books and please please attend all the free talks there is out there and ask questions... learn from the masters. You need to keep abreast of everything that is happening even as you do not have the cash to invest for you may learn how to unlock your potential in you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment